News:

www.W116.org
The #1 resource for our W116! Established 2004

Main Menu

Where in the world are you?

Started by gregdeklerk, 29 March 2007, 05:23 AM

Where in the world are you?

Australia
Africa
North America
South America
Asia (inc Russia et al etc)
Europe
Other

116.025

I know I'm not the only member from North America...where are my fellow N. Americans?

Martin 280s

Quote from: robgee on 29 March 2007, 10:31 AM
Martin do you have kids? Where in the world is CARMEN san diego IS A KIDS GAME INTRODUCED BY SCHOOLS TO HELP KIDS WITH THEIR GEOGRAPHY ALTHOUGH MY SON HAS NOW JUST STARTED UNIVERSITY I HAD TO LEARN ABOUT CARMEN I THINK IT ORIGINATES IN THE USA.
rob

Thankfully I don't have kids, they'd ruin the car seats!!

Andrew280SEL

Quote from: Martin 280s on 29 March 2007, 11:03 AM


Thankfully I don't have kids, they'd ruin the car seats!!

Tell me about it.... >:(
'79 280SEL- 560,000 Kms
'73 350SE- getting an AMG facelift
'79 450SEL 6.9

macatron

Quote from: 116.025 on 29 March 2007, 10:54 AM
I know I'm not the only member from North America...where are my fellow N. Americans?

We're up to 3 now!  Surely there are many others, though...right?

oscar

Quote from: macatron on 30 March 2007, 05:16 PM
Quote from: 116.025 on 29 March 2007, 10:54 AM
I know I'm not the only member from North America...where are my fellow N. Americans?

We're up to 3 now!  Surely there are many others, though...right?

I just counted 7 of the regulars off the top of my head and I know there's a bucket load more.

1973 350SE, my first & fave

gregdeklerk

All 3 South Africans accounted for, Sir.

Danny Berry

I put Other.
England is NOT in europe!!!!! >:(

Brian Crump

QuoteI put Other.
England is NOT in europe!!!!!
Bugger - it's moved AGAIN?
Where is the world is England?  ;)
BC

Danny Berry

Quote from: Brian Crump on 06 April 2007, 07:29 AM
QuoteI put Other.
England is NOT in europe!!!!!
Bugger - it's moved AGAIN?
Where is the world is England?  ;)
BC

Standing alone in a wicked world!
According to the EU, it doesn't exist.
All hail the mighty Luxembourg!!!

WGB

It was one of my son's favourite computer games in 1995.

The original version was a type of computerised whodunnit utilising world wide geographical knowledge and trivia to find which crime and where Carmen San Diego was to be found.

A simple board game version of a similar game would be Cluedo but "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" was a very slick package for the earlier 1990's.

It developed into other versions of which one was "Where in the Universe is Carmen San Diego" but they were never as good as the original.

Bill

macatron

Quote from: WGB on 06 April 2007, 09:20 AM
It was one of my son's favourite computer games in 1995.

The original version was a type of computerised whodunnit utilising world wide geographical knowledge and trivia to find which crime and where Carmen San Diego was to be found.



Bill

In the US, the public television stations ran a child's "game show" version of it.  I don't remember much about it, though.

Martin 280s

I'm the only one in South American??? surely not :(