News:

The ORG - Truly Independent and Unbiased!

Main Menu

Where in the world are you?

Started by gregdeklerk, 29 March 2007, 05:23 AM

Where in the world are you?

Australia
Africa
North America
South America
Asia (inc Russia et al etc)
Europe
Other

gregdeklerk

If your location is not listed above, choose "Other" and let us know where you are located.

Martin 280s

Greg, "Americas" is a bit open, isn't it? Couldn't we divide that up a bit more?

Nutz

How about in the middle of nowhere ?  ::) Not in North America,Central America or South America

Andrew280SEL

well guys, at least he improved upon my poll (the aussie one) :)

this is much better, and anyone can vote.
'79 280SEL- 560,000 Kms
'73 350SE- getting an AMG facelift
'79 450SEL 6.9

gregdeklerk

Quote from: Martin 280s on 29 March 2007, 05:31 AM
Greg, "Americas" is a bit open, isn't it? Couldn't we divide that up a bit more?

Your wish is my command. You will just have to revote.

gregdeklerk

Quote from: Nutz on 29 March 2007, 05:35 AM
How about in the middle of nowhere ?  ::) Not in North America,Central America or South America

Surely they class you as North America?

Brian Crump

Hmmmmmm - this is going to exercise the inner-cartographer. Is Russia a part of Asia or Europe? is Canada a part of North America or the British Empire? Which part of Africa? What about Antarctica? Has WA succeeded in seceding from the rest of Ozland? What about the Pacific Region?
Oh Greg, you have opened a can of worms here - and I don't refer to Martin Luther - even if driving a Benz might be a form of religion...
BC

Nutz

Technically the question asks " Where in the world are you?"  ;D

Brian Crump

Sydney. Centre of the Known Universe.  ;D ;D ;D

gregdeklerk

Quote from: Brian Crump on 29 March 2007, 05:46 AM
Hmmmmmm - this is going to exercise the inner-cartographer. Is Russia a part of Asia or Europe? is Canada a part of North America or the British Empire? Which part of Africa? What about Antarctica? Has WA succeeded in seceding from the rest of Ozland? What about the Pacific Region?
Oh Greg, you have opened a can of worms here - and I don't refer to Martin Luther - even if driving a Benz might be a form of religion...
BC

Oh shut up! Haven't you got a set of wool rugs to clean?

Martin 280s

Greg, that's much better! I don't want to be counted as American! For Gods Sake I'm English and just happen to live in Brazil a la Ronnie Biggs! Without the criminal record though :) Although, I do tell people I deal arms in my spare time just to keep the tradition going!

robgee

HeY Martin Those arms are a real bugger aren't they, espacially trying to find people who can sew them back on again. 8) 8) 8)know what I mean?

Ronnie and friends
At least I outlived the Krays.

robgee

Where in the world IS CARMEN SAN DIEGO?

Martin 280s

Quote from: robgee on 29 March 2007, 09:25 AM
Where in the world IS CARMEN SAN DIEGO?

More to the point, WHO is Carmen San Diego!!! :-\

robgee

Martin do you have kids? Where in the world is CARMEN san diego IS A KIDS GAME INTRODUCED BY SCHOOLS TO HELP KIDS WITH THEIR GEOGRAPHY ALTHOUGH MY SON HAS NOW JUST STARTED UNIVERSITY I HAD TO LEARN ABOUT CARMEN I THINK IT ORIGINATES IN THE USA.
rob