News:

The Org - Serving W116 Enthusiasts since 2004!

Main Menu

West Australian local Business

Started by WGB, 27 July 2007, 10:04 AM

WGB

Hi Guys,

While in Bowral I paid Mforcer for my badge and he is worried about the packaging in regards to posting the badge. The worry is the long bolts that will stick out the back of the badge and will probably require  some more expensive card-board packaging.

He requested that he be able to post the WA badges to me and I would then hand distribute them to the locals.

I am usually in the CBD two or three times a week and quite happy to pass them around or drop them into letter boxes if others are happy. If not please make your own arrangements with Mforcer.

The only hiccup is that I will be in Europe and the UK for 3 weeks from 13th August and hence unavailable as message boy over that time.

Second item is to see if anyone is still interested in a "Shed" Day at some time when Noah's Flood stops and the weather warms up.
Items of interest could be Bodywork 101 - including welding playschool, minor repair on your own car on my hoist 101, Clay bird shooting 101, or I could arrange a short official shoot at the local Pistol Club after checking the legalities.
I appreciate that there is a reasonable chance of getting dirty but that's the way I like it. It is also a chance to see if any of your cars can climb a hill without overheating and how well they really handle down Mundaring Weir Rd - which has been listed as one of the 10 best driving roads in Australia.

Bill