News:

Please add your location to your profile. It will help others to help you!

Main Menu

This is gonna be fun...

Started by Ferryman, 28 March 2004, 07:37 PM

Ferryman

:D Finally a proper forum for us W116ers who are a little bit serious about our cars...

Mike has been kind enough to make me one of the moderators on this forum. I'll be lurking about making sure that everyone is on their best behaviour so we all can enjoy his site.

Although I'm no expert, I have had 25 years experience repairing all manner of cars, trucks, bikes and boats. I also have a reasonable technical library which time permitting I'm happy to research to answer any questions.

I also have a happy association with Lance Bryant of Euro Centre P/L. and Mitch at Reno Wreck so if I don't know something, I can always refer to a higher authority.

I'd like to thank Mike for giving us all an opportunity to create a community resource for all us car nuts to belong to.

Perry

Tremix

Hello Perry!

Congrats on becoming the moderator! And I agree that Mike deserves a Thank You for spending time and money to get us a common place to gather in cyberspace. I'm glad I could help out with the logo :)

Not too long ago I went from working behind a PC 15+ hours a day to working under the hoods of cars. A big career change, but it turns out to be a good mix with the cars of today and tomorrow.

Although my time working as an autmobile mechanic doesn't come near to your experience, I'll do my best to provide as much information as I can. My place of business' specializes in Mercedes-Benz, so that helps and I'll be able to forward questions to those who have a lot more experience then I have.

Ta-ta!

-- Mike G.

Ferryman

Seriously cool logo Mike G  :D