News:

The ORG - No back-slapping boys club!

Main Menu

The W116.ORG Badge!

Started by Mforcer, 26 July 2007, 04:36 AM

s class

Much better with out the green.  I didn't want the green, but this badge has been so long in the making I wasn't going to raise any objections at this point. 

Very relieved.  Ryan

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL

gregdeklerk

Mforcer, how far are we from mailing the badges?

SELfor50

Hey Mickos,

sorry to 'Badger' you, any progress on the orders / delivery??   :)

Mforcer

I will have more news, and possibly photos very, very soon! ;D :o
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

Martin 280s

Should I be expecting to receive my badge soon?

Mforcer

I don't want to reveal too much just yet, but.... yes ;D

[If soon refers to next week]

;D

Michael
2006 B200

Mforcer

To anyone that has paid, either partly or in full, I will be contacting you over the next week to finalise details and confirm postage details. Those that have partly-paid, I will be contacting you to arrange the final payment before posting.

To everyone else who hasn't bought a badge yet, now is your chance! Buy a badge now!
Michael
2006 B200

Mforcer

The badges are ready.

I am just arranging packaging for post of the badges :)
Michael
2006 B200

Andrew280SEL

WE LOVE MFORCER/ADMIN!   ;D ;D
'79 280SEL- 560,000 Kms
'73 350SE- getting an AMG facelift
'79 450SEL 6.9

Mforcer

There has been a delay in posting the badges due to a lack of suitable packaging - I want to ensure no badge is damaged in the post. Why don't boxes come in every possible size? >:(

Anyway, a solution is at hand, and with some work over the weekend, the badges will be sent early next week.

Sorry to all those who had been expecting something this week!
Michael
2006 B200

oscar

Thanks for the update ;)  I've been getting anxious everytime I find a delivery card in my PO Box only to find out it's more scrapbooking junk arriving. :D

Anyway,  I hear you about the packaging, been there before.   A suggestion if I may.  The larger diameter postal tubes.  Buy some long ones and cut them up into lengths required and block the ends with cardboard and tape.   Unless you've got something else organised of course ;)  Looking forward to getting them.
1973 350SE, my first & fave

116Benz

Quote from: Mforcer on 20 September 2007, 10:56 PM
There has been a delay in posting the badges due to a lack of suitable packaging - I want to ensure no badge is damaged in the post. Why don't boxes come in every possible size? >:(

Anyway, a solution is at hand, and with some work over the weekend, the badges will be sent early next week.

Sorry to all those who had been expecting something this week!

I only paid you in the wee hours of the morning today, why are they not here now? HMMM? sorry, was joking ;D I really shouldnt inhale that much coffee at that time of the day.
I can wait, im very very very patient. I've got a headlight to play with at the moment (not the pink tee type)

Mforcer

Quote from: oscar on 20 September 2007, 11:38 PM
Anyway,  I hear you about the packaging, been there before.   A suggestion if I may.  The larger diameter postal tubes.  Buy some long ones and cut them up into lengths required and block the ends with cardboard and tape.   Unless you've got something else organised of course ;)  Looking forward to getting them.

Your spys are obviously hard at work. I will be chopping the tube over the weekend. Just remember to not judge the badge by the packaging! :)
Michael
2006 B200

Mforcer

I am very happy to report that all badges that have been purchased have been sent today ;D ;D ;D

You should be receiving them over the next week or so.

Would the few people that paid a deposit but not the final payment please contact me.
Michael
2006 B200

Vad El

I'm back after long pause.
Send money for 2 badges and post charges.
Mercedes-Benz W116 450SEL '1979, armoured by Ernesto Pavesi S.p.a Milan Italia
Chrysler Crossfire "Limited" 3.2 Roadster '2006