News:

The ORG - No back-slapping boys club!

Main Menu

The Badge

Started by Mforcer, 21 May 2007, 07:31 PM

James R

I've long since thought that an executive decision was what was needed. I'm glad that one has been taken. Rightly or wrongly, whether you like the badge or not, the harmony of this site is what's important as I have had no end of helpful friendly advice from all the people that contribute. Long may it remain so.

So....let's get on with it now. If you like the badge, buy one. If you don't like the badge, then don't. Let's leave it at that though and respect the decision that has been made.

FIN
1978 450SEL 6.9 - GONE!

1979 450SEL - GONE!

7mercs

Whatever the outcome two for me please when and where do I pay.

Martin 280s

I'm not uptight about the matter, I just think that all the well-intention hard work has been thrown down the drain.
I've just posted a reply to Rob on another thread.
I DO understand that using someone else's assests, symbol, name etc is a delicate issue.
I am all for a badge, I was on the Yahoo group too, unfortunately for whatever the reasons were I could never get in touch with the guy who had them made :(. I  look forward to the day I can say "That's the group" pointing to my car's grille. Our group is almost unheard of in Brazil and I 'am trying to 'sell' it to other w116 owners but, no joy yet! Maybe because it's in English ???