News:

The ORG - 100% FREE advice!

Main Menu

South African W116 get-to-gether

Started by s class, 11 January 2012, 07:52 AM

s class

guys,

I would like to arrange a meeting of South African W116's later this year.  Express interest/propose dates/locations here.

How about September/October vicinity?

Its not going to be practical to have it nation-wide, but I was thinking about catering essentially for the Northern Region - Gauteng, NW, Northern Province, Mpumalanga. 

I have identified a very nice location between Dullstroom and Sabie - possibly for 3 days/2 nights?.  Great food, great bar, great view, fair pricing. 

Pompy - if you cut across directly to Witbank, bypassing JHb, its about the same travelling distance for you, so no excuses, right?

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL

mswcpt

Would love to attend - bit far for me though...

Grant V

Sounds great, S-Class - are you going to sort out my 6.9 before then?

Do you have to be a member of the MBCSA to join?  ;D
"You've bought another bloody car?!? We should have you committed!" he shrieked, storming out of the room

s class

Seeing as the W114 would not be the featured car of the event, I'm not sure I could get club blessing for it ?  :P

but anyhow, I'm not sure that I want it to be an official club event. 

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL

Grant V

If it's an official 116.org event, then that would be cool
"You've bought another bloody car?!? We should have you committed!" he shrieked, storming out of the room

navigator