News:

www.W116.org - All about the Car!

Main Menu

Melbourne and Vic meet...

Started by koan, 29 July 2011, 09:12 AM

koan

Quote from: nathan on 14 August 2011, 04:58 AM
yes constable, it was the one second from the right. he's the one who took me wallet! ha ha just kidding Koan
good turn out guys,

Yeah, I wouldn't like to meet me on a dark night!

koan
Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Amen!

oscar

So which one's Keyser Soze?  ;D

What about a lineup of the cars?  Any photos of W116 grills along a leafy Melb street?
1973 350SE, my first & fave

carl888

Well, sorry for the pics being 9 weeks late, been a tad snowed under with a few projects!

Thanks to everyone for coming down, it was a fun day.  Lets do another soon, or better, a drive as well since the weather is warming up.

Regards,

Carl.

KenM

Nice work fellers, I'm in love with your shed Carl, seriously.

What's going on in the last pic, are you having a seance? Did somebody say "let's all go and sit around two small tables' and everyone else said yep, great idea.... ;D

Big_Richard

oscar

1973 350SE, my first & fave

TJ 450

It looks like a nice event was had, even if the photos were a bit late in the piece. 8)

Tim
1976 450SEL 6.9 1432
1969 300SEL 6.3 1394
2003 ML500

koan

Quote from: Major Tom 6.9 on 22 October 2011, 04:50 AM
I'm scared.

You should be, there's no hiding from the boys, they're coming...

koan

Tony66_au

Aaaaand the next Séance is?

I'll bring my Daihatsu!

carl888

Well, how about a January coffee and chat fellas?

What about Saturday the 7th. or the 14th January?

Regards,

Carl.

koan

Quote from: carl888 on 26 December 2011, 06:37 PM
Well, how about a January coffee and chat fellas?

What about Saturday the 7th. or the 14th January?

Good idea, either is fine with me.

koan.

powerglide

7th or 14th is good for me. I still have Wernher (von Braun), complete, entire, intact, unsold.  Or there is the new, younger mistress in W140 guise, the interloper, with the Bose/Eurovox 11 speaker system that plays audible music and it doesn't need a tanker following (holds 100 litres).  But it might be the taxi that few have seen.  I call it the taxi because it is taxi yellow, and just to illustrate how authentic is the colour,  this chick tapped on the window while I was waiting the lights and asked in a pommy accent if I was engaged, and I said "sorry lady you're much too late: I'm married".  Her face was a treat to observe - would've put Joyce Barnaby to shame, Koan.

Wouldn't mind seeing those three blue 6.9s together again.  Is Melbourne the centre of the universe? - sometimes it feels like it. 
Powerglide

Big_Richard

koan

Quote from: Major Tom 6.9 on 29 December 2011, 05:46 PM
No, sorry. Perth is   8)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa!

koan

Big_Richard