News:

The W116 Library - The definitive W116 resource!

Main Menu

Happy holidays!

Started by Mforcer, 25 December 2005, 03:10 AM

Mforcer

Hope you have a safe and healthy new year and to see everyone back here soon with more stories of adventures experienced over the holidays!

:)
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

AMG69

Dave, look out for an Astral Silver / Black leather 450SEL 6.9 with AMG rims this week (WA Registered UMB 690)! I've brought the 6.9 from Perth to Adelaide for a while as like you I have family in SA.  I put the Penta rims I bought on EBay for $200 (!) on having had them restored to brand new condition in Perth - right down to the original centre caps.  The car looks sensational! The AMG steering wheel is going to be back from being retrimmed in new black leather in Jan and then i'll post soem photos; final stage is to redo the black leather interior an dgrey carpet - thats a 2006 year project! Oh, and I'm keen to catch up with Peter Q in Perth to discuss fitting a 560 air cleaner; my father in law is an expert boat builder so I'm enlisting his help in relocating teh battery to the boot to give me enough space; teh car already has twin 3 inch exhaust so just need to get the intake up to scratch!  cheers!
sigh....sitting back contemplating the next purchase..!

Mforcer

Sounds great Chris! Good to read that you are not afraid of making some changes to your car. I am all for it while remaining sympathetic to the original.
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200