News:

Please add your location to your profile. It will help others to help you!

Main Menu

Hahndorf.

Started by robgee, 08 June 2007, 02:52 AM

robgee

Something I wouldn't mind looking at but it would have to be next March on for me would be if we could possibly organise a meet between as many members as possible in Hahndorf how much more German could you get in OZ.I haven't been there for about 15 years or so but i think it would be an excellent backdrop for our cars.Also easier for WA members to meet almost equidistant from East to west.I am sure Styria is well aquainted with Hahndorf so we could alll sit down to Bratfurst  and sourkraut.Mit dumplings Ya.Not mention all those great  Barossa wines BC.

http://www.adhills.com.au/tourism/towns/hahndorf/

Regards,
Rob.

Grant V

Ahem...Rob, dass is eigentlich 'Sauerkraut', und nicht 'sourkraut'. Ein 'sourkraut' ist einer sehr boeser Deutscher.
"You've bought another bloody car?!? We should have you committed!" he shrieked, storming out of the room

robgee

My sekritery rote it.What can I say its time I put that girl over my Knee. ;) ;)

Grant V

"You've bought another bloody car?!? We should have you committed!" he shrieked, storming out of the room

gregdeklerk

My dear Rob, you forget, me thinks, that us non Aussie mere mortals have to travel halfway across the world before we can even get halfway across Oz!! :(

robgee

My apologies Greg and everyone in SA and elsewhere it would be great if as many as possible could attend but its just in the embrionic stage of thought at the moment.By the way what did you guys think of Hahndorf?
Regards,
Rob.

Brian Crump

Robgee - you are hereby appointed as the Minister for March in Hahndorf.
Your new secretary Helga Pneumatic will arrange all details, rallies, dinners, wine tours and print the forms. All you need do is sit back and direct.
It's a great idea.
Wasn't it Shakespeare who warned us Beware the drives of March?
Easter Sunday is very early in 2008 - 23rd March!! That's the time for the RROCA Federal Rally in the Barossa Valley so I will be in Sud Oz at that time anyway.
BC

robgee

Quote from: Brian Crump on 08 June 2007, 12:41 PM
Robgee - you are hereby appointed as the Minister for March in Hahndorf.
Your new secretary Helga Pneumatic will arrange all details, rallies, dinners, wine tours and print the forms. All you need do is sit back and direct.
It's a great idea.
Wasn't it Shakespeare who warned us Beware the drives of March?
Easter Sunday is very early in 2008 - 23rd March!! That's the time for the RROCA Federal Rally in the Barossa Valley so I will be in Sud Oz at that time anyway.
BC

But Brian will that be with your RR or with Benz(maybe 6.9 by then)
Regards,
Rob.

Brian Crump

Robgee - it will be with the Royce but I am a great supporter of multicarlturalism so I could do both events and put a large picture of the 450SE in the back window of the SSII just so you will let me attend... ;D
Regards,
BC

AMG69

I'm pretty sure the International M100 Club's inaugural Down Under meet will visit Hahndordf, South Australia and McLaren Vale etc etc in Sept 2008 (refer www.m100.cc)
sigh....sitting back contemplating the next purchase..!

robgee

Quote from: AMG69 on 09 June 2007, 02:27 AM
I'm pretty sure the International M100 Club's inaugural Down Under meet will visit Hahndordf, South Australia and McLaren Vale etc etc in Sept 2008 (refer www.m100.cc)

Then we should be there as the inaugural gate crashers what do you think.Maybe its the larrikin in me but why not. ::) ::)