News:

The Org - Serving W116 Enthusiasts since 2004!

Main Menu

Grille badge

Started by Martin 280s, 13 June 2007, 07:40 AM

Martin 280s

Whatever happened to the badge project?

robgee

Quote from: Martin 280s on 13 June 2007, 07:40 AM

Martin what ever you do don't mention the Badge I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.(Fawlty Towers the war)
Martin its sub judice.
Regards,
Rob. :D :D :D

robgee

Quote from: Martin 280s on 13 June 2007, 07:40 AM

Martin what ever you do don't mention the Badge I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.(Fawlty Towers the war)

Basil: "Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it. So it's all forgotten now and let's hear no more about it. So that's two egg mayonnaise, a prawn Goebbels, a Herman Goering and four Colditz salads....no, wait a minute...I got confused because everyone keeps mentioning the war."

German: "Will you stop mentioning the war?"

Basil: " You started it."

German: " We did not start it."

Basil: " Yes you did, you invaded Poland..."

Martin its sub judice.
Regards,
Rob. :D :D :D

oscar

Design was approved.
We're supposed to be making a deposit last week for the prototype but after a few emails back and forth, the bademaker isn't returning emails.  He may be on holidays and hopefully nothing worse.   Still waiting to hear.  Once the deposit is in, we're looking at 4-5wks for delivery of the prototype to show off.
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Martin 280s

Robgee, Fawlty Towers or Fatty Owls???? I do remeber it well! Poor Manuel, and he wasn't even from Barcelona! ;D Andrew Sachs was actually a GERMAN, a Berliner! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Sachs