News:

The ORG - No shonky business!

Main Menu

geographic leanings?

Started by tikiman, 20 March 2007, 02:44 PM

tikiman

hi all. new to your forum. see lots of posts from Oz & S.A.. is this the main geographic concentration?

James R

The UK dominates. Stop it.
1978 450SEL 6.9 - GONE!

1979 450SEL - GONE!

Martin 280s

James, Couldn't agree more...despite living in Brazil for the last 13 years!

Brian Crump

Welcome Tikicman. We are from all over the place. (Some of us are more scattered - or scatty - than others  ;D). How is down town Michigan?
BC

Mforcer

There is also the likelyhood that many of our northern hemispehere friends have not awaken from their winter hibernation while being snowed in. The South Africans and Australians are fortunate not having to deal with snow and can enjoy their cars year round.
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

Des

There was also some guy here from Moscow - Russia
haven't seen him post in awhile.

gregdeklerk

Welcome Tikiman. Hope you enjoy the forum. It seems that the RHD owners do dominate here. Tell us about your car(s).

Greg

oscar

Don't forget the Dutch, the lone Fin, the lone Hong Kongian, and vy ar zair no Germans??  Because we do crap German accents on the rare occasion and they also have some really good sites of their own.

Can I ask though Tikiman, how does Michel and Brian seem to know so much about you after you posted so little?  That's just freaky.  Did I miss something???
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Brian Crump

QuoteCan I ask though Tikiman, how does Michel and Brian seem to know so much about you after you posted so little?  That's just freaky.  Did I miss something???
Check the man's website - some nice pics there.
BC

gregdeklerk

Oscar, BC is spying on us. He has all our cyber cables tapped! He probably knows more about us than our own mothers!!

Brian Crump

Go to www.tikicars.com
There is enough there to keep a petrol head busy for a while.
No. Not 007. Sorry.
BC

oscar

I'm just finding it hard to keep up. ;)
1973 350SE, my first & fave