News:

The ORG - 100% FREE advice!

Main Menu

Busselton motofest 28/11/2010

Started by goldacre, 25 November 2010, 12:46 AM

goldacre

Hi folks, Burty has informed me that the Busselton Motofest is on this Sunday and it has a good reputation for all types of cars being exhibited. The link will give you all the details.

If you do go down and want to show your car then click the nomination link to get the details of what to do as it fills up quick...

http://www.busseltonmotorfest.com/

Enjoy  :)

G
12/1979 450 SEL 148K on clock (museum piece)
12/1986 Lotus Esprit Turbo 87K on clock 'Darling, look what Q has brought for us, isn't it nice' :)

Burty

Hey Goldacre,
                    Not a bad turn out at the Motorfest , old one Merc , i think it was about a 1972-73 s class with the 3.5l V8 (At least it was a V8!!).
I see that Wylie is featuring on WIN in the next few days - always thought Dunsborough was the centre of the universe , looks like i'm about to be proven wrong !! Do we get to see you ugly mug on the big screen ???
Cheers
Rob

goldacre

Quoteyou ugly mug on the big screen

LOL Flattery will get you nowhere Burty  ;D

Only one Merc? ummmm, maybe our next W116 meet should be at the MotoFest 2011! Will let Nathan know  ;)

No idea what is going on a Wylie at the moment, a few weeks ago my neighbor down the road had two of his three Rollers sitting outside the Newsagent (where a $15 million lotto was won  :o ) hanging out with a bloke from the West Aust. I said 'what about the other one and that high speed jag you own'? he said he did not want to show off  ::)

The State Government has spent around $3.5 million on the airport so if you know anyone with a aircraft they need to park cheap get them on board quickly before it turns into another Jandokot  ;)

Dunsborough? don't you mean the Shire of Dunsborough???? LOL  ;D don't the Bussel-o-deons love that proposal NOT.

G
12/1979 450 SEL 148K on clock (museum piece)
12/1986 Lotus Esprit Turbo 87K on clock 'Darling, look what Q has brought for us, isn't it nice' :)

Burty

You are keeping up with the local news !! We're going to be the City of Geographe from what i hear. Dunsbrough can join in too , really pisses me that some Morons in Dunsborough want to have their own shire. Can just see it now , two Holden HJ utes and a Foden truck as a shire fleet - thats all they could afford. Some crackpot put in the Local rag that Dunsborough rate payers pay more in rates than Busso , i stand to be corrected , but can work out how Duns Population of 5k , could pay more rates than Busso's Population of 20k , but i was never much good at maths ???
See you in Jan..