Brookton Western Australia Old Time Motor Show 19 March 2016

Started by goldacre, 12 February 2016, 11:33 PM

goldacre

Tops, March looking good and this one just down the road on the way to the German Car Day, tops

Event - Brookton Old Time Motor Show [WA]
Venue - Brookton Town Oval, Brookton Highway, Brookton
Event Date - 19-03-2016
Time    - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Brookton Old Time Motor Show, Brookton Town Oval, Brookton Highway, Brookton, 19 March, 2016 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM)

The Brookton Old Time Motor Show is on 19th March, 2016 at Brookton Town Oval, Brookton Highway, Brookton.

You'll be wide eyed with enthusiasm when you immerse yourself in the exhibitions, parades and demonstrations of vehicles and machines of the past at the Brookton Old Time Motor Show.

With everything from cars, trucks, tractors, bikes, military vehicles, stationary engines and anything unusual and quirky that is motor driven, you will enjoy some magic motoring memories at this interactive event.

The 2016 theme of the show is "All Things Aussie" featuring 50 years of the Holden Torana. Lose yourself in the wonder of yesteryear with amazing displays of Aussie inventions and innovations throughout history.

Relax and browse through the market stalls in the Family Interest Tent, enjoy a cuppa and homemade treats, while the kids enjoy cuddling a lamb in the animal nursery or discovering how things work at the Scitech tent. With free live music in the evening, this is a great day out for the whole family.

For more info. visit http://www.otms.org.au/

Here is a YouTube link of some of the cars doing a drive by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCdkXxFzjs

The theme is Aussie so i may have to park the Merc in the public car park  ;D as the Torana clubs will be there in force (i owned one of these  :( my Merc gets the same fuel economy and heaps more features)
12/1979 450 SEL 148K on clock (museum piece)
12/1986 Lotus Esprit Turbo 87K on clock 'Darling, look what Q has brought for us, isn't it nice' :)