News:

The W116 Library - The definitive W116 resource!

Main Menu

Badge Order

Started by Mforcer, 12 March 2007, 05:37 PM

jjccp

I would like to order a badge. Paypal?

Thanks
1977 280 SE
1978 San Juan 23
1979 6.9 #6846

Mforcer

PayPal will be fine for payment.

I will ask everyone for payment as soon as the issues with the badge makers are resolved. Should be in the next week or two (work commitments have kept me very busy lately).
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

crayford

I know I'm late coming into this, but can you lads let me know what this ever-so-popular badge is?

Perhaps I need one?

Caroline

oscar

Hi guys,

Must admit I've been preoccupied with other things lately and haven't chased up the badge.  I had a look at Action Badges' website today.  Can they make a 3" badge?  That size isn't listed.  Their lapel pins and medals etc look good.

For Crayford and anyone else, here's what the badge looks like if you missed it

1973 350SE, my first & fave

crayford

Would you kindly put me down for 2 badges? Both Kermit and Rolf are enthusiasts  ;)

SELfor50

I'm probably coming in really late on this one..and deserve some random abuse for not reading all 7 pages to date...

But are these standard badges or W116 badges for site members??

And how much are they and can i put an order in for 2 still???

:-[

SELfor50

Any random abuse still deserved...   :-[ :-[

However, i went back and read the other posts...saw the badge....want 3!!

They are DOPE!

Let me know where and when payment is required.

Mforcer

preedman (1), crayford (2) and SELfor50 (3) have all been added to the count.

Anyone else to be added?
Michael
2006 B200

frikkie

Quote from: Mforcer on 02 July 2007, 10:00 PM
preedman (1), crayford (2) and SELfor50 (3) have all been added to the count.

Anyone else to be added?

If you guys are willing to ship to SA, I definitely want one! :)

Mforcer

Happy to ship world wide.

We will need to work out shipping costs, especially for our north African friends yet to make an appearance on our forum ;D
Michael
2006 B200

John Hubertz

Quote from: Des on 29 April 2007, 04:02 AM
mate the M100 club is a must in my humble opinion, AU membership is currently at $115 per year

--you get a nice mag in the post quarterly
--snazzy little membership card that entitles you to 10% of parts ordered at the classic center , thats a Mercedes club card so you get all the benefits, discounted entry into museums etc...
--although the forum doesn't boast as many posts as we do here, there is still a lot of very knowledgeable people there who more than know their way around a M100 car.

M100 owners need to stick together, we are such a small group of Mercedes owners,

It would go the same here, I don't think it would be unreasonable for Mforcer to charge a membership fee to help cover costs, maybe hold a raffle etc...
Internet forums can easily be taken for granted, but there are real costs associated with running and maintaining them

Just was reviewing this post...

I'd love a badge as w116 is my internet "home"

Re the M-100 group...  the neat thing is not the technically astute 6.9ers - the 600 owners count among their numbers some of the super-rich, and I enjoy just basking in their comments and wallowing in their obvious disregard for even ridiculous expenditures as they pursue hedonistic perfection.

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall a post citing $9000 each for 600-series rear headrest leather covers that used leather that was guaranteed to match the original.  First they clone cows using DNA from your original covers and then raise the calfs using correct vintage methods including barn exposure to correctly dated rebroadcasts of German cold-war and Vietnam era radio broadcasts and correct micropercentages of mild dioxin poisoning...

If I recall these were popular items and considered a bargain to keep the cars original   ;D
John Hubertz
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
(Hunter S. Thompson) 

1977 450SEL (Max Headroom)
[img width=68 height=73][url="http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/fullhappyfish/max.jpg"]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/fullhappyfish/max.jpg[/url][/img]

116Benz

Can you put me down for 2 please? (my bad, I didnt read it properly)

They look awesome

oscar

Jyagshemash - Jankooya   ;D ;D
1973 350SE, my first & fave

crayford

What is a picture of Mr Crayford doing on here?

Oh, you'll all see what I mean at the Bowral run (only he has no moustache at the moment).

But be very careful what you say, or he will hit you hard, like gypsy.

Mforcer

It seems the ball is back in my court and I am in contact with the badge maker again. I expect the badges to come to US$30 plus shipping (lower than my original forecast!).

Over the next week, I will be contacting everyone with final purchase details and request payment of a US$25 deposit for the badges. If I don't contact you within the next week, please send me your details!

PayPal will be acceptable as will direct deposit into an Australian bank account for the Australian members.

Magic
Michael
Michael
2006 B200