News:

www.W116.org - By the people, for the people!

Main Menu

Badge Order

Started by Mforcer, 12 March 2007, 05:37 PM

Tomi

one for me please, PM with address sent. i use paypal.
thanks

Des

please put me down for one as well thanks

Des

gregdeklerk

Mforcer: what is the total so far? Perhaps you could post the total every few days.

Greg

Mforcer

The total so far is just over half the necessary 40 badges minimum order. There are some notable absences with many people still to advise me of their interest.

Perhaps we should cut back on the 3,000 post goal to allow more attention for this worthy cause! :P
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

Des

wouldn't hurt to email every registered member as many may have missed the thread.

I know I nearly missed it, lots and lots of threads about badges and it all got confusing unless you kept up with every thread and vote.

Mforcer

This will be done later in the week.
Michael
2006 B200

Brian Crump

Mforcer - I sent you a PM indicating I want 2. Maybe each of us should order a few as spares?
BC

oscar

New ad campaign.  Hope you like ;)
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Mforcer

The new ad campain looks fantastic! Who ever said 'sex sells' hadn't seen your work!!

I'll send out the email to all forum members this weekend as a reminder :)
Michael
2006 B200

Des

Careful Mforcer, you will have Oscar posing with nothing but a grill badge in an attempt to sell more.

:o    :D

oscar

Bloody hell, you guys are giving me ideas........ will soon be time to photoshop again. ;D

gregdeklerk

Oscar, I think you should doctor (perhaps WGB can help you) Sunday's group photo.

James R

I'll take two if it helps. How we doing Mforcer ?

James
1978 450SEL 6.9 - GONE!

1979 450SEL - GONE!

Tomi

or else what ?

that is some really nice equipment on the 123,
oh I mean the exhaust pipe

oscar

What 123? 

Oh there. :D Ok I see it now.