News:

www.W116.org - The #1 resource for our W116! Established 2004

Main Menu

Wish I had this limo !

Started by Nutz, 19 March 2006, 07:25 AM

Nutz

Anyone here have one? Boy,what I would give for one even in this condition 8)

michaeld

Nutz,
I like my SEL's longer length, but maybe not quite THAT much longer.
It is a beautiful limo tho (even as compared to the Caddy's and Lincolns, which are also attractive).
I like those wheels.  I just have hubcaps on my car, as you can see from my avatar pic, but if I got wheels those might be my choice.  Where's that car located, Nutz?  Maybe I could sneak over in the dead of night, put it on cinderblocks, and help myself to them wheels?

Speaking of wheels, it occurred to me while driving home from work that I hadn't seen any of those stupid "spinner" wheels lately.  I was laughing at the idiocy of a person who would spend stupid money to put those stupid things on their car, and then spend stupid money to replace them with something else just because they had fallen out of fashion.

Nice 116 limo pic.

hokman

speaking of limo's, there's tons of them in w126 shape.  And there was also the official 240d long.  But it's rare to see a w116 limo.

Nutz

Quote from: michaeld on 19 March 2006, 09:23 AM

Speaking of wheels, it occurred to me while driving home from work that I hadn't seen any of those stupid "spinner" wheels lately.  I was laughing at the idiocy of a person who would spend stupid money to put those stupid things on their car, and then spend stupid money to replace them with something else just because they had fallen out of fashion.

Hi Michaeld,

I never really cared for those spinning wheels that much either and the price for them was ridiculous! The spinning section comes off of them though and become regular wheels in a snap.Speaking of high dollar wheels,check out the $1,000,000 wheels from Asanti  :o

Nutz

**Old thread,figured I'd use this one rather than start a new one  :)

Found another pic of a limo,1977 to be exact.
Wish I had a larger pic though.

Nutz

:o :o A 6.9 limo  :o :o

Some guys have all the luck  :'(