News:

www.W116.org - All about the Car!

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by admin, 25 March 2004, 06:54 PM

admin

Welcome to the W116.org forum!

There is still much to be done (no content yet - upload your photos, join the forum) but as I want this to be a community site, I open the doors and invite contributions.

I have tried to accommodate everyone's input. There is a public photo gallery to which anyone can upload photos (no registration required). There is also a public forum which can have photos included in the posts (registration is required to post). Articles will be added as they become available and links will be added soon.

I hope you all enjoy it and it helps us to appreciate the W116.

Finally, I thank those of you who have given me your support. I couldn't have done it without you.

Kind regards,

Mike.

Tremix

Hey Mike, great job on the site! For some reason my e-mail server got ill, so I won't be able to receive anything from the Yahoo Groups until I can get it fixed. Anyway, will work on a logo...

It would be nice if you could install WIKI. This way everyone can post technical articles, update/edit it, etc.

-- Mike G.

admin

Quote from: "Tremix"Hey Mike, great job on the site! For some reason my e-mail server got ill, so I won't be able to receive anything from the Yahoo Groups until I can get it fixed. Anyway, will work on a logo...

Thanks. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the logo.

Quote from: "Tremix"It would be nice if you could install WIKI. This way everyone can post technical articles, update/edit it, etc.

I'll look into this. I am trying to make the site as simple and accessable as possible.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Mike.

OzBenzHead

Quote from: "styria"Hi all you guys, there is dead silence :!:  :o Styria

Dunno about the other two, but I've been sticking my mouse in occasionally - as well as maintaining an active presence on the OzVets forum and the Heckflosse forum (in between actually playing with my 'toys' and running a business - and learning German so I can feel closer to my cars!   :D   )

I do find the forum friendly and very useful - particularly with its Australian base, which makes it both more relevant and intimate than the big LHD-based fora.

My thanks to the admin and members for making it happen.   :)
[img width=340 height=138][url="http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/OzBenzHead/10%20M-B%20Miscellany/OBH_LOGO-2a-1.png"]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/OzBenzHead/10%20M-B%20Miscellany/OBH_LOGO-2a-1.png[/url][/img]