News:

www.W116.org - By the people, for the people!

Main Menu

The pictures speaks for themselves

Started by 116Benz, 14 November 2007, 11:25 PM

116Benz

The website for this is:

http://www.oldtimerhalle.de

Says theres about 60 w116's. I think I'm numb from the adrenaline shock, I used to joke about the barn full of 116 booty, erm I think I found it.

SELfor50

I'm going there when I go to Germany next year!!!!!  No 2 ways bout it...

Great find 116, very nice indeed!!!!!!

oscar

116benz, I just leaked again. :D

Who's in for an Aus group buy.  A shipload of containers and bring 'em back here.  The lot, w116's and the rest.  Some nice looking rims amongst 'em I noticed.

What's the story, is it a wreckers or what?
1973 350SE, my first & fave

CraigS

[url="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/Aegeanfoods/My%20Cars/"]http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/Aegeanfoods/My%20Cars/[/url]

Des

500eguy

i don't know what else to say, but SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT! In the tone of Clarkson;)

koan

They are not cheap, apart from the gold 100.00 euro one which could be a typo.

Wonder how they compare to our ebay bargains.

koan
Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Amen!

scraf

hmmmmmmmmm....  293 km – ca. 2 uur 41 min, maybe quicker if there's autobahn without the 130km restriction

Very competitive prices they have there imho, however you seem to have to log in to get further information about particular cars, as if they only trade with dealers? Must get one of my German speaking friends to check out the site.

( although I already take up 14 meters in front of my house with Mercedes's  :(  )

Andrew280SEL

Cam (as in racing Cam  ;D ) I say we need to pull off another team effort- if you know what I mean. ::)

We'll all take a trip to Germany (each of us will take a passenger- they will be the secondary drivers), along with all our W116's. Block the streets...we go from there. :o

;D ;)
'79 280SEL- 560,000 Kms
'73 350SE- getting an AMG facelift
'79 450SEL 6.9

500eguy

bahnstormer109

Please tell me theyre not going to be wrecked!
Paolo,
Brisbane, Australia.

72 300SEL 3.5
84 280CE
86 560SEL
86 230TE

SELfor50

Quote from: Andrew280SEL on 15 November 2007, 03:36 AM
Cam (as in racing Cam  ;D ) I say we need to pull off another team effort- if you know what I mean. ::)

We'll all take a trip to Germany (each of us will take a passenger- they will be the secondary drivers), along with all our W116's. Block the streets...we go from there. :o

;D ;)

Word Brother!!
I was gonna suggest the same thing!  ;)

Un-believable.  2000 Euro, what's that equate to?  Bout 5-6K Australian?
They all look in tip top condition!  I guess we haven't seen the interiors, but if it's in Germany you can be sure that they've been looked after with the usual Deutsches Efficiency!!  :)

116Benz

The keepers would have to be the undercover ones,

Oscar I nearly had a nasty accident as well, all those cars....It's almost like an IKEA for Benzophiles

editjunk

That is SWEET! Is LH drive a problem? Hell NO!

Let's book a flight now!!

scraf