News:

The ORG - Truly Independent and Unbiased!

Main Menu

Introducing my 1978 280SE 4SPD EURO SPEC

Started by carzilike, 04 June 2021, 11:03 PM

carzilike

Here is the oldest car I have ever owned and I am glad its a Mercedes! It runs and drives well and has some random things it needs help with given the age / kms.

I am new to this and hope to learn lots from the community here!

karmann_20v

Welcome! Good to see another 116 from Toronto! Where in the city are you located?

BTW post a few more pics of the car and do you know what is the story behind it (where was it imported from and when)?

carzilike

Quote from: karmann_20v on 05 June 2021, 09:12 AM
Welcome! Good to see another 116 from Toronto! Where in the city are you located?

BTW post a few more pics of the car and do you know what is the story behind it (where was it imported from and when)?

Hey I just moved out of the city and am now in Peterborough! Its a German import and I'm not sure when it was brought here - didn't come with much history other than the last service done by previous owner..
I am trying hard to find someone I can trust to work on this car in Toronto / GTA as a lot of the little things I mentioned above need care / attention.

rolandmess

Oh I saw this one listed and followed it with intrigue! Congrats!

I will be following this post as I just bought a 450SE and looking for a trusted mechanic in the GTA.