News:

www.W116.org - All about the Car!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Andy450UK, 19 September 2006, 04:30 PM

s class

Oh that car is just too beautiful.  Enough to convince me to go DB735 astral silver for may car rather than the Ronin Turd brown. 

Ryan

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL

adamb

I was very sorry not to make the weekend meet at York racecourse. Last minute plan changes meant that I was unable to go. (I even paid for a hotel!) W116s are definitely under-represented. Looking forward to seeing more photos if any are available. Nice 6,9, Ian, but unlike other posters I am not a fan of silver. To me icongold, brown, blue and gunmetal grey are the best W116s colours. Mine is white but may get resprayed when I get round to it.

Andy, I suggest you advertise in Mercedes Enthusiast. I've seen quite a few nice W116s and some 6.9s. It has a wide readership.

Regards,
Adam
6,9 in UK

Andy450UK

Hi Everyone,
                    Thanks for the pointers on obtaining a car, I think wanted ads will be the logical next step. When I think back 12 months there were 4 cars for sale in the UK, now there are non!  I'm seriously wondering if to put the M5 back on the road until something turns up.

Andy