The ORG - 100% FREE advice!

Main Menu

Heh!

Started by Nutz, 27 June 2011, 06:36 AM

Nutz

Big_Richard

what a ridiculous looking vehicle.

i assume that was a w123 ?

surely the cost to modify would of exceeded the later pov spec benz the headlights came from  ::)

TJ 450

It looks like they put a lot of work into that, but the question is why?

Tim
1976 450SEL 6.9 1432
1969 300SEL 6.3 1394
2003 ML500

Type17

What a waste of time, and a W123 - no matter how bad it looked before, it was still better than that mess - in fact, the one below still looks better  ;)

'76 350SE in Silver-Green

Hemersam

Kinda' reminds me of the mutant monsters you see in 1950's sci-fi movies. Just plain ugly!
Hemersam

thysonsacclaim

How utterly repulsive. The only decent thing about it are what I assume are Ronal five spoke rims.

This car deserves to be uploaded to youdrivewhat.com.

Big_Richard

some interesting things to note about this atrocity.

It does highlight the fact that modern plastic sh(it)heap cars have lost some basic functionality versus the older quality ones.

IE, bump strips on the side panels - gone or body panted. If they are ever used they are damaged.

plastic headlights that look like crap from day one. (although thats a safety feature versus glass)

plastic body coloured bumpers that cant actually "bump" without being scratched. Its usually $1000 minimum to correct these pieces of sh(it) each and every time they are used for their intended purpose.

plastic "chromed" grills and other shiny parts that inevitably one day will blister and peel as the plastic out gases and forces off the vacuum metalized chrome.

jjb-w116-hu

OHMIGOD!- i'll post again when i stop rolling round the floor laughing ;D

hi ho

That car looks decidedly Russian.... may be you've tracked down the rare 'Benzov'

Casey

ROFL.  Just horrible.  Jack it up, steal the rims.  Then send it off to the crusher - always sad to see one go but this poor vehicle is well beyond hope of recovery. ;)

koan

Front makes me think Chrysler Neon for some reason.

koan
Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Amen!

TJ 450

Quote from: koan on 29 June 2011, 12:07 PM
Front makes me think Chrysler Neon for some reason.

koan

It must be the plastic, bulbous, insect-like appearance. ;)

Maybe the owner is an Entomologist? ;D

Tim

P.S. No offence to Chrysler Neon enthusiasts. 8)
1976 450SEL 6.9 1432
1969 300SEL 6.3 1394
2003 ML500

thysonsacclaim

I wonder if the owner also took the liberty to replace the engine with a Neon motor, what a durable performance enhancement that would be. Or perhaps it has a Lada inside.

PS: I did know someone with a Neon and they can be tuned nicely, but are essentially a throw away motor as are most these days.

vlv8vic

I'm not sure what to say......... I don't get it?! lol

1980sdga

Misplaced enthusiasm...