News:

The ORG - Truly Independent and Unbiased!

Main Menu

Film starring man & 350SE

Started by 200 hp, 06 July 2010, 02:34 AM

200 hp

I found this movie on youtube a few days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApCYKYWJLdw

It's a foreign language film so I don't really know what's going on. But from what I can tell, it takes place in the early 90's and involves numerous flashbacks of a man, while on a hazardous road trip, as he tries to keep his W116 from getting damaged. I'm sure everyone here could relate to him on how overprotective he is of his beloved Merc.

...Beware of part 8. You will break a tear.

Big_Richard

ahahaha, one of the first things you see is back seat fun in the back of the 116 next to the river.

Brings back memories of the good old days  8)

wish there were sub titles, id obtain and watch the whole damn movie, looks quite amusing.

Mforcer

That is indeed a movie I'll need to set aside some time to watch :)
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

johnnyw116

and it proves that chicks are getting hot  by the sight of an W116  ;)
JohnnyW116

Hemersam

Down, boy, Johnny. It proves no such thing. It seems only to prove that no matter the country and/or the language, no movie producer can make a film without including some sex in it. Oh, if only Walt Disney were still alive!
Hemersam

gf

oh they wrecked that car at the end! lets pull bits off it for our own cars!

Big_Richard

Quote from: gf on 14 July 2010, 11:23 PM
oh they wrecked that car at the end! lets pull bits off it for our own cars!

You had to ruin the movie for us didnt you  8)

Now what am i going to do with this 45 pound sack of popcorn and 16 gallons of beer?

oscar

Quote from: gf on 14 July 2010, 11:23 PM
oh they wrecked that car at the end!
Is it any wonder.  In that clip he broke two major rules.   Never park your w116 next to hippies or women and he did both, at the same time ::) geeez!
1973 350SE, my first & fave

KenM

It all gets a bit depressing that movie, the gradual trashing of his car, not really an advertisement for travels in Turkey, I think the bloke with the combi had the right idea, drive a shitbox to start with.

gf

oops me and my big mouth! sorry man!

Yesmar

haha watched the first one. guess it doesnt mater if i have sound or not. ill have to come back to this when i have more time
- Ramsey