News:

The ORG - 100% FREE advice!

Main Menu

A sad end to a once great 6.9

Started by Des, 11 November 2006, 07:02 AM

oscar

Des, thanks for the link.  Words truly escape me on this one.  Insurance money is hardly compensation.  It's a wonder the pricks didn't set it alight. 
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Des

yeah thats what they do down here, torch the cars to remove any DNA, finger prints etc..

There is a car crusher just up at the end of my street, every day, about every 10 - 20 minutes trucks go up there loaded with 2 or 3 cars, most of them burnt out.

Sometimes I can count 30 - 40 cars a day going to be crushed.

I don't care much for australian and japanese cars but I still think it is a sad sight, such a waste.

s class

Its just terrible for something like that to happen to a great car, but it also speaks of social decay.  Harsh words from BigR but unfortunately I agree completely.  Can you believe it that in South Africa some elements are lobbying for maternity leave for high school girls??  It looks like it may go through...

Ryan

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL

merro450sel

Anyone noticed the video "games" that we let kids play these days? All thats missing here is a few corpses and scatterd smg cases!To easy to blame this generation ??? Shame that it was a nice 116......