News:

www.W116.org - By the people, for the people!

Main Menu

1978 Mercedes 350se true Euro model

Started by benz8956, 19 December 2011, 06:01 PM

benz8956

I'm new to the 116 forum and have a 1978 350se. I'm looking to get some ideas on the value of the car and see if anyone wants to make a offer for it. It is a light green over the European plaid cloth/ leather which is beige. The car has 114k miles and runs great just did major brake work to it. This 350se has the euro bumpers and headlights and it has a auto. It also has a dial in the center counsel below the shifter that has a A through g on it on idea what it is or does if any one knows please let me know. I have many old Mercedes W108, w111, w126, w107 and a e55amg w211. I can't really find any info on a value on my 350se none of the collector guides have that model since it was grey market. If any one has any idea please let me know. Also, if any one would be interested in the car I would listen to offers. I do like the car and it is rare and really clean I just have a few to many mercedes right now if there is such a thing as to many benzs. Thanks for any info in advance. PS i posted this in the sell part and this part i wasn't sure where exactly to post.