News:

Please add your location to your profile. It will help others to help you!

Main Menu

116 videos

Started by marku, 27 December 2015, 11:51 AM

marku

Any one seen these? Bit old now first one is 2012 . Only just come across them brings up some other interesting ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBpuaJo7s7U
1974 450SE silver green/bamboo velour/green vinyl roof

revilla

yes seen it a while back.  interesting barn find. funny at times. body restoration went well, but last episode (part 7 I think) was a road trip to Holland to pick up an engine/or/trans and then they stopped producing the videos.  don't know if that means the project halted too (?)  hope not after all the effort

ptashek

Quote from: revilla on 28 December 2015, 06:06 AM
yes seen it a while back.  interesting barn find. funny at times. body restoration went well, but last episode (part 7 I think) was a road trip to Holland to pick up an engine/or/trans and then they stopped producing the videos.  don't know if that means the project halted too (?)  hope not after all the effort

It's on hold for the moment, due to "financial reasons" as the owner's son explained in comments to one of their videos.
They've picked up a C123 in the meantime and seem to have quite the fun with it.
1993 "Pearl Blue" W124 280TE
1988 "Arctic White" W124 200T
1979 "Icon Gold" W116 450SE

Casey

This makes me feel less bad about the dust and rodent poo accumulation on the cars that have been sitting in my warehouse for the last 3 years.  :-[