News:

www.W116.org - The #1 resource for our W116! Established 2004

Main Menu

A new w116.org record

Started by oscar, 26 June 2007, 03:35 AM

oscar

That's ok Michel.  ;)

I dunno guys,
We just went to 210.  Whilst I don't usually do any spying I went to see "who's online" and some of the topics being viewed were old, some frivolous, some non technical, and non relevant threads or very small threads with a question and no answers are coming up as being printed

What's more is that whilst you'd expect out of that 200 guests there'd be quite a few viewing the latest threads concurrently, of the 7 pages of "who's online", it was very very rare to see the same thread being viewed at the same time.

Am I being too sceptical?
If I am, I'll drop it.
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Nutz

I'm having the same thing happen at my SMF forum (46 guest today). Yes,major spambots obviously and I've brought it up at my servers support forum.

http://w123gassers.smfforfree2.com

oscar

That's a shame Nutz.  I know there'd be some genuine guests amongst 'em but it's unfortunate the numbers don't reflect the genuine interest.

Nutz

Yeah, I was quite bummed when I put 2 and 2 together  :'(  I thought finally one of my forum attempts was going to launch when I first seen that I had 46 guest within 15 minutes  >:(

oscar

You know, I did join for the M110 similarities but I haven't posted because dare I say, I'm not fond of the w123 :-\ but there's many here that are let alone the rest of the world and there's billions more w123's then there are w116's. 
How about a change to W123.org?  Might be easier to find for the w123 folk. 

As for the stats, well I don't know what to suggest.