Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mechanicals / Re: front axle spindle
« Last post by s class on Today at 09:03 PM »
They are basically interchangeable, except that the versions are

1 standard with no abs for 123, 116, 126

2 standard with abs for non hydro 116 and 126

3 high strength with no abs for 6.9

4 high strength with abs for full hydro 126 and 6.9 with abs.  I have an abs 6.9
Test Drive / Re: Mick Harvey's W116
« Last post by Harv on Today at 05:58 PM »
Seems to be an Australian musician.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Harvey
« Last post by robertd on Today at 05:51 PM »
ok thanks again
« Last post by marku on Today at 07:46 AM »
I used the trim on mine to finish off the vinyl roof. No idea when the vinyl was put on and was going to remove but have got to like it. Previously the trim used was not good and then I saw a 123. it just fits and finishes it off very well.
« Last post by nathan on Yesterday at 06:53 PM »
thats a 123 dude, it has the trim on the C pillar!

who is mick harvey sorry?

attaching pics is really frustrating. i usually email them to my phone, which can compress them easily and then send them to the PC im doing a post on!
Test Drive / Mick Harvey's W116
« Last post by BCDC on Yesterday at 04:53 PM »
An instagram post by Mick Harvey (an ex Bad Seed) and his cat laying on his W116. Couldn't post a screen shot because attaching pictures is murder with this site. Even resizing didn't work.

Interiors & Exteriors / Re: Rear glass
« Last post by ptashek on Yesterday at 09:30 AM »
If it fits and doesn't leak, that's a great price. Are there any manufacturer markings in the glass?
« Last post by johnnyw116 on Yesterday at 07:19 AM »
full hydrolic suspension W126 have reinforced steering knuckle's too but most likely the most of them are equipped with ABS
« Last post by Nabstud on Yesterday at 05:39 AM »
Thanks for the feedback!! I may need a front windscreen so they will be on the suppliers to try!
« Last post by Andras on 14 January 2022, 10:31 PM »
Hi all & sorry mrkozzy for missing your reply! Bit too many things have been going on since, but - this is to let you guys know that I managed to get a new aftermarket glass locally. Source was Auto Glass Warehose, Sydney. Things did not go quite smoothly as I got a W166 glass first (no big deal, just one digit difference...) Problem was I did not open the package for months, thinking it was the safest way to store it. On discovery of the error, Auto Glass W. offered a same day replacement at my doorstep with no charge and they really did it. Correct hue tint with no demister AUD 485 + AUD 88 freight. Went in easily with a new seal. Maybe a little too easy, but hope after the sealant and trims in place it will be ok. MANY THANKS FOR ALL WHO TRIED TO HELP!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10