Ultrasonic cleaning of trusty rusty's coolers and valve covers

Started by s class, 21 March 2008, 06:54 AM

Big_Richard

Quote from: Niclas on 26 March 2008, 04:35 AM
The thing actually was made for cleaning the type of ink pens that were used to make drawings in the old days, so if your onkel is an old engineer give he man a couple of Long Island Iced Teas next cristmas and have a look in his basement ;)

/Niclas

little ultrasonic cleaners arent that expensive to buy new, even ones with upto 4 litres capacity are only a few hundred dollars.

I can imagine a person could have alot of fun with one of these at home. Everything that could fit in it, would go in it, and look like new again. well thats my theory anyway. I suspect the autmotive grade ones that Ryan uses are many thousands of dollars, probably as much as a new C class.

s class

Quote from: Patrick Bateman on 26 March 2008, 04:41 AM
I suspect the autmotive grade ones that Ryan uses are many thousands of dollars, probably as much as a new C class.

I think you are right.  But I agree too that a small one would be great to have at home - the ideal thing for cleaning injectors etc. 

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL