News:

The W116 Library - The definitive W116 resource!

Main Menu

supercharged M117 / M100

Started by 450SLC 5.6 supercharged, 27 October 2007, 08:51 PM

Sev

Quote from: 450SLC 5.6 supercharged on 29 October 2007, 08:58 PM
well  i think ure right up in my  thinking here  and i know  it would be to got a good EFI and  a bolt on kit for lets  say a 6.9 ore just a M117 D-jet car mostly i thinking of the trigger points  in the lower section in distributor u know   and just a bolt on kit  like the one i do in sweden   and not to mension if say you drive just fueling setup and  use stock ignition setup  but  use instead 450 distributor from K-jet  ore a 380se /sel works  well to i know that... and use it to gether with say  just a Haltech fuel its a good choice .

FUnny how all the Swedish are into EFIing X-jet Mercedes. There's a guy on the 201 forum, his name is Jesper aka 'Racing', who does both turbo and EFI installs for 190e. You should get together with him and come up with a system for this forum (and get rich in the process)

450SLC 5.6 supercharged

fuckn man  iknow the dude  hes cool and okay to .  but i dont think he has ever hade something to do with the cars i do andsuperchargeing   but i know jesper racing is a good engineering guy and hes very good at M102 16v engines as well .

Mercules

Quote from: SELfor50 on 29 October 2007, 05:44 PM
Mercules - you getting all this???

You able to hook a brother up with some of this ish on his 'Track' M117 450??
The fuel distribution / EFI stuff anyway?  Then we can talk Supercharger?

Well I.....

Once my car is finished, all projects and development on Merc V8 will be revealed!

This is the start of another thread - More later

Cameron

SELfor50

Quote from: Mercules on 30 October 2007, 01:27 AM
Quote from: SELfor50 on 29 October 2007, 05:44 PM
Mercules - you getting all this???

You able to hook a brother up with some of this ish on his 'Track' M117 450??
The fuel distribution / EFI stuff anyway?  Then we can talk Supercharger?

Well I.....

Once my car is finished, all projects and development on Merc V8 will be revealed!

This is the start of another thread - More later

Cameron

WORD BROTHER, WORD!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

450SLC 5.6 supercharged

So to day i moved my 560 engine in  to my garage cleaned it up a bit and just checked out if anything looked suspect but not there is  no problems at all as far i can see . i will lift the heads of and do a helicoil job on every whole in the block  so to day i got my ARP head bolts the idea here is to pin bolt the block instead and thats better to and together with the new hedgaskets there is very reliable even in high boost to  .

fat450

mate that is awesome, i live in sydney and i have a 1977 450se with the 4.5lt, i am currently trying to work out how i can squeeze more horsepower out of her, i was thinking about, bigger pistons, upping the compression, cam, valves, extractors and exhaust.

i love what you have done but im concerned that financially your motor is out of my reach.

Im interested in what you have to say as you seem to know what your on about.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

wheels spinning and still grinning, FAT450

johnnyw116

looks really super ! i have also an 450 SLC its from '73 but it needs a total restauration normally such car must go to junkyard but the car was owned by my late father he bought it new in 1973 together with his 280SE , the slc looks really like a nightmare ! i replaced the engine in 1994 for an engine with mechanical injection , but now i want to put an 500SE engine in it , but an supercharched 560 thats too much for me ! i have respect for the people who can build this ! i hope my SLC comes back on the road again sometimes iff i can find the time for rebuilding the car , now that i am thinking back in time about this car it was a supercar in his days  :)     
JohnnyW116