News:

The ORG - Truly Independent and Unbiased!

Main Menu

New aquisition and need guidance and help .

Started by Youcef W116, 07 January 2021, 08:04 AM

Youcef W116

Dears ,

I am a new happy owner of a W116 280SE 1977 for wish i started the restoration recently . I have brought teh car without engine and electrical engine .
would apprecaite if some one can help with different mecanique scheme/pics especillay for the injection system .
Also, would apprecaite if you can share with me a list of the spar parts adaptable on different mercedes like W123 or W126  as we have lot of spare parts of those version and the W116 is rare in Algeria .

I will be sharing the photos soon !

Best Regards

rumb

Welcome,

Look in the Library - upper right corner of screen and then Technical - and then Service Manual Library

Everything on how to repair is in there.

You can use this to look up parts and then see if they are the same on other chassis

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/mercedes/
'68 250S
'77 6.9 Euro
'91 300SE,
'98 SL500
'14 CLS550,
'16 AMG GTS
'21 E450 Cabrio

Youcef W116

floyd111

so..no engine..
I have no idea about your life, but I know Algeria a bit. MB parts should be easy to find.
Probably the most unlikely place to put 2 elevator motors in the front, and put an electric drive train with batteries? :)

Youcef W116

Yes no engine at all and also no accessories in the engine compartment too .

Yes MB parts are available for W123 and other new versions but rare for W116/W115/W114..........and so .

my friend you know Algeria very well ? if yes than you should know that you don't have any chance to build e-Engine.....:)  if it's done it will be a miracles....

Best Regards