"help, help" diagram main connector pins electrical system board w116

Started by berlina, 01 July 2019, 10:00 PM

berlina

"help, help" diagram main connector pins electrical system board w116

Hello a great greeting of fraternity.

I appreciate you can help me.
I need the diagram of the main connector pins electrical system that goes to the board
I have a problem with the main 14-pin connector that goes to the board of my Mercedes Benz 280s W116, model 1978, German version
and I need a big favor to help me with the diagram of this connector to attach the 14 pins in their respective place, since by mistake I opened the connector and they were released; the connector is for 15 pins, but only 14 pins are connected and only the number 11 (it is vacant).
"They tell me that I have to look for the German version diagram."

I deeply appreciate your help.

berlinaw116@gmail.com

Hola un gran saludo de fraternidad.

agradezco me puedan ayudar.
necesito el diagrama del conector principal pines sistema eléctrico que va al tablero
tengo un problema con el conector principal de 14 pines que va al tablero de mi mercedes benz 280s w116, modelo 1978, versión aleman
y necesito un gran favor que me ayuden con el diagrama de este conector para acoplar los 14 pines en su respectivo lugar, ya que por error abri el conector y se soltaron; el conector es para 15 pines, pero solo se conectan 14 pines y únicamente el numero 11 ( es vacante).
"me dicen que tengo que buscar el diagrama versión alemana."

agradezco profundamente su ayuda.

berlinaw116@gmail.com

marku

Wouldn't the German wiring diagram be of help? Most available are the US ones. I also have a publication that lists all connectors and will look if no one else on the forum can give you a quick answer.
1974 450SE silver green/bamboo velour/green vinyl roof

rumb

us version 1978 280se  instrument cluster connector

'68 250S
'77 6.9 Euro
'91 300SE,
'98 SL500
'14 CLS550,
'16 AMG GTS
'21 E450 Cabrio

berlina

hola, muchas gracias por tu tiempo, pero no es el diagrama para el modelo de mi auto... muchas gracias