News:

www.W116.org - By the people, for the people!

Main Menu

Fuse Box Insert

Started by AMG69, 02 March 2007, 10:49 PM

AMG69

Gents, could someone email me (or just pdf it right here in case I'm not the onloy one missing it!)  a scanned copy of the paper insert in the fuse box? Mine is missing!  (1978 Euro 6.9) cheers!
Chris

mundayc@pitcher-wa.com.au
sigh....sitting back contemplating the next purchase..!

oscar

Are 6.9's and the other model's diagrams the same?

Here's a couple that myself and Michaeld posted, but perhaps for use for a rustic look.  Both are for 450sel's. Doesn't include the German side either.
http://forum.w116.org/mechanicals/fuses-450-sel-or-a-manual/msg3694/#msg3694
http://forum.w116.org/mechanicals/fuse-box-diagram/msg1809/#msg1809
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Nutz

Quote from: oscar on 03 March 2007, 02:18 AM
Doesn't include the German side either.

Here you go,my insert in German # 116 545 03 00

Nutz

196.85mm X 95.25mm

for the Americans

7.75" X 3.75"

WGB

I pulled the JPEG of the non-usa one from Oscar into Adobe Acrobat and tried to get an editable black and white version but seemed to lose too much quality.

I then merely pulled the picture into Adobe - warts and all - and printed it onto A4 photo paper.

It is now sitting in my Fusebox - came out printed to within 1 mm the correct size, cut it out of the A4 sheet with scissors.

Thanks Oscar.

Bill

oscar

My 350 has a good card as opposed to that 450sel one I posted.  I haven't bothered trying to clean one up but if you got a satisfactory result off the 450 one WGB, I shall have another look at the 350's one and post both sides with a white background.  The other night I tried to clean the 450 one using adobe (yawn), boring, too hard.  Will try again on the 350's in the next couple of days, including ze german side.

OTOH, would be  8) if Pat parts with 10 bucks and posts a copy ;D

Nutz

There appears to be subtle differences in the cards oscar posted and mine,but nothing really significant.

gregdeklerk

Glad to see MBSA are not the only dealers who make promises they can't keep ie parts late etc

bahnstormer109

my 450SEL was owned by a german guy before me. (Axel if your on here, send me a msg, id love to find out more about the car)

i opened up my fuse box the other day to find the card showing the german side.

understandable i suppose.  ::)
Paolo,
Brisbane, Australia.

72 300SEL 3.5
84 280CE
86 560SEL
86 230TE

oscar

Quote from: bahnstormer109 on 15 March 2007, 06:59 AM
my 450SEL was owned by a german guy before me. (Axel if your on here, send me a msg, id love to find out more about the car)

i opened up my fuse box the other day to find the card showing the german side.

understandable i suppose.  ::)

I remember the first time I opened my fuse box and found the card in german.  Luckily a colleague of mine at the time was Austrian.  He took the lid which the card then fell onto the ground english side up :D