News:

The W116 Library - The definitive W116 resource!

Main Menu

WII6 AMG bits on EBAY (incl front spoiler)

Started by AMG69, 22 July 2005, 02:25 AM

AMG69

OK everyone, we need someone who can speak German! There are soooo many good bits on German EBay!! Check out the following item (just type in number as if it was Oz ebay):

They include a genuien AMG steering wheel, AMG 116 front spolier; AMG instruments; two awesoem sets of Penta wheels!! so, can anyone translate and help thsoe of interested in bidding?????
sigh....sitting back contemplating the next purchase..!

Mforcer

Those look very interesting. The rims should have no problem with fitting our 116 but the other bits can always be tricky. That is my only concern when buying on eBay - not being sure the part will fit my particular model year.

Also, if we ask nicely, Styria should be able to help with the translations ;)
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

Nilo AMG

Hey! Great stuff! The instruments are already sold! But they were not for the 6.9. Now, that 300km/h instrument is something I would like to have!

Regards

Nilo

Mforcer

Quote from: "styria"I would imagine that I could cobble up enough of a German language mixture to do any translation you want-but, there is only one catch-I have no idea how to bring up those Ebay numbers.So, if someone can steer me in the right direction, your wish shall be my command.Styria
Go to http://www.ebay.com and enter the above listed numbers in the seach box. The item for sale should then appear. You don't need to register with eBay to view items for sale.
Michael
2006 B200

Nilo AMG

Damn! I lost the spoiler!

Nilo

Mforcer

Being that the aerodynamic parts (front spoiler etc.) were originally made from fiber galss I wonder how much it would cost to make duplicates. It would be nice to know that if any of these parts were damaged then a replacement would be possible after the tears dry  :wink:
Michael
2006 B200

Nilo AMG

My car has a little spoiler that is original but the AMG one is so much prettier!

Regards

Nilo

Mforcer

Nilo, I could not agree more. I had never noticed the 6.9 front spoiler until very recently and even then had to get underneath the car to see it.

Regards,
Michael
Michael
2006 B200