News:

The ORG - Truly Independent and Unbiased!

Main Menu

Looking for unused Euro headlights and bumpers

Started by PMcG, 10 July 2020, 12:10 AM

PMcG

I noticed that too.  So I contacted the company and that's what he came back with.  Anyone dealt with this company before?  Bumpers look nice, but what do I know?
1976 450 SE
Diamond Blue Metallic / Navy Blue

drzrussell

Yeah I've emailed him as well. He does have them available for the w116, but says it takes one month to fabricate. They are stainless steel rather than chrome but look nice. Would love to hear from someone who has actually bought some, either for a w116 or another vehicle.

Squiggle Dog

I know some people who bought the stainless bumpers for W111 chassis sedans and said the quality is very good.
Stop paying for animal cruelty and slaughter. Go vegan! [url="https://challenge22.com/"]https://challenge22.com/[/url]

1967 W110 Universal Wagon, Euro, Turbo Diesel, Tail Fins, 4 Speed Manual Column Shift, A/C
1980 W116 300SD Turbo Diesel, DB479 Walnut Brown, Sunroof, Heated Seats, 350,000+

UTn_boy

I've seen several cars with these stainless bumpers on them.  They do look nice, and are usually correct in shape and fitment, but they don't shine like chrome, and they scratch really easily. 
1966 250se coupe`,black/dark green leather
1970 600 midnight blue/parchment leather
1971 300sel 6.3,papyrus white/dark red leather
1975 450se, pine green metallic/green leather
1973 300sel 4.5,silver blue metallic/blue leather
1979 450sel 516 red/bamboo

john erbe

Check your local Pic N'Pulls. I've picked a clean set there and have seen others.

john erbe

Had a senior moment there. Checked my stash. Ive got a front in good shape but missing the lower rubber on both sides. PM me if interested.

floyd111

This is what the replied at bumperclassic. They didn't quite get my exact questions, but here you go:

Dear Mr Stan.
Great to hear from you.

1. Yes, I use a Stainless steel grade 304. never rust.
2. Yes, Bumper can be Scratched. any chrome or stainless steel polished. if you have a damage. it will be scratch. But Stainless steel polished 304 is best. Because you can repolish if bumper have any scratch.
3. Yes, I sold more set W116 now. I will ask my customer feedback on my facebook for you.
4. (about: sending me a testing sample) Sorry, shipped cost and import tax is big problem. It is not easy to send to you and get back to me. I can sell only.

I am so sorry for your inconvenience and thank you for your contact me.
I wish that you can consider and buy my bumper and review it. I will give a discount for you as your reseller in next order.

Have a nice day!
Thank you and best regards!
Rooney Duy.