News:

The ORG - No back-slapping boys club!

Main Menu

Albe's 280 sel '' Interior''

Started by albe, 14 January 2012, 09:03 AM

albe

Here's the update MB lover's .
            I found a rear seat today and power window switch from a guy on the sunshine coast he is a member of the Sunshine coast antique club, which I think I will join as it sounds like a good club with great day and weekend events .
            So the switch is in and all working well after a clean up and a blow out with air . The rear seat will be picked up next weekend , then the seat and my skin's are of to the trimmer where my skins will get new backing cloth and be fitted to the seat and head rest . Then in she goes, on with the sheep skins and that's the back done just need to fit sun visor's back in when finish and the drivers door handle too needs to be replaced . But then that's about it for inside maybe a dash mat and floor mats to top it of .Will post final pics soon  :D

albe

Well its looks like it will be new seat skins in leather ,because I  cant get the old mbtex fixed for the back seat it just wont look the same so will save for the leather .I have used the seat I got from the coast as is and with the seat cover on its hard to tell . Looks good with the seat back in .

Have to screw the speakers in and sort out wiring for the stereo.

not long and hope to be on the road ya  ;D

koan

Did the covers come with the car or did you get them, if yes from where?
Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Amen!

albe

They were in the car when I got it Koan ,They are online some where but for the custom fit covers they are not cheap price's I seen where over $1,500 new .Shop around on line you might find some a bit cheaper . :)

albe

On the road now and loving the Bomb as my wife calls it lol .Have got new mat's and door handle for inside driver's door will fit it soon and then it's on to the turbo and wheels 18 x8 gold mesh polished lip deep dish with 245 50 r 18 www.stylishwheels.com.au/tabid/78/Default.aspx?PackageID=27
.Then lowered springs and tint the windows ,should be happy then ya  ;D

Tony66_au

Nice work!

Very tidy for a 280.