News:

www.W116.org - By the people, for the people!

Main Menu

Air filter hose for djet 280

Started by Kris P., 14 June 2011, 07:03 PM

Kris P.

Hi Guys,

Where can I buy a djet 280 air filter hose (the one connected on top of the air filter barrel, connecting it to the intake manifold) ?  I can't buy here in the philippines anymore.  Seems they don't stock these pieces anymore. The hose should have inlet for the air temp sensor and two more holes for th air aux valve hose and air mixture line. 

Joe, do you have this in stock? :)  HOw much would this cost including the shipping here to manila?
Thanks!

jbrasile

Kris, I will get price and availability and post it here.

Tks,

Joe

jbrasile

Hi Kris,

110 094 03 91 - hose - US$45.00 ($50.00 list)

1 week to ship from the MB Classic Center

I think shipping should run around $50-60 to Manila, maybe less, be good idea to add a couple more items and take advantage of the Classic Center's rates with Fedex.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tks,

Joe

Kris P.

yup, making my list already.  How do I pay though?

jbrasile

Hi Kris,

Pls send me an e-mail with your name, address and phone number.

As soon as the part is ready to ship I will call you and get your credit card info over the phone and that way you don't have to put it on an e-mail.

Send me your other items also so I can confirm prices and we can take advantage of the freight.

You are 13-14 hours ahead of Los Angeles correct?

joe@mbklassik.net

Tks,

Joe

Kris P.

yup, you are correct.  I'm also looking for a djet wiring harness.  Mine is still okay but the wires going to the injectors is something that I would like to buy.  The pigtails were already cracked and some of them are hard to connect.  Maybe there is a harness from the pigtails (i believe this part of the harness can be separated from the whole harness via 5 or 6 pin connector located near the hydrovac) that I can buy.  Let me know of the prices .

List of parts that I would like you to quote:

1.  djet are filter hose (for barrel type with air aux inlet , air temp inlet and idle adjustment hose inlet)
2.  Pigtail harness
3.  glove box (mine is a left hand drive model)
4.  headlight reflector (left and right)  (is this even available?, what i need there is the inside of the headlight that holds the bulb, mine is already corrroded and that the chrome is already faded)
5.  Shifter plastic glass that covers the letters ( PRDSNL) and the PRDSNL insert in the shifter assembly. (that is if its available, im not sure if they still make those...)
6. sunroof side brushes (left and right)

If we are to ship inside the US , is shipping for free, I can hook up with a friend of mine and probabl y you guys could ship it there so that I could save on the shipping costs.

jbrasile

Kris,

You cannot get just the injector part of the harness, you must buy the complete engine unit. Pls confirm your VIN so I can ask MB if it is still available.

What you can do is replace connectors and insulation where the harness plugs into the injectors.

In response to your request:

1) 110 094 03 91 - air filter hose - $45.00 - see item 114 in the picture below

2) 1 287 013 003 - injector connector repair kit - $19.00ea x 6 - see picture below

3) 116 689 09 91 - glove box - will advise

4) headlight reflector - not available separately, you need to buy a complete headlight - 116 820 37 61 & 38 61 - $545.00ea aprox

5) PRNDSL lens - not sold separately - must buy 000 260 09 72 - will advise price - but you can take yours apart if the lens is not broken, clean it and put it back. I have done it on my car as well as the 77 6.9 we restored and the results are excellent

6) 108 782 01 98 - sunroof side seals - $42.75 ea (47.50 list)

Shipping inside the US should run about $25.00 - $30.00. Unfortunately we cannot do it for free, however since we drop ship from the Classic Center the expense is minimized due to their super low rates with Fedex.

Tks,

Joe

jjb-w116-hu

thanks again Joe- my PRDNSL lenses is also broken so keen to hear what this whole assembly costs - always nice to have shiney lights ;)

Kris P.

Thanks joe!  I'll wait for the price of the glove box along side with the price of the shifter assembly cost (hope it does not include the whole shifter but the housing would do  ;) ).  I will have to check the vin number of the car, but its for the 280 djet engine, electronic fuel injection.  After that I will be placing my order for the filter hose, and sunroof side brushes.

I also cleaned my PRDNSL but the problem is the PRDNSL is warped due to the heat emitted by the bulb, I do hve another set with the same problem.

By the way, how much is a power window switch, the one with the chrome housing, driver side with the one with the on/off switch. 

jbrasile

Hi Kris,

116 689 09 91 - glove box - NLA - bummer....
116 820 37 61 - headlight LH - $576.00 (640.00 list)
116 820 38 61 - headlight RH - $576.00 (640.00 list)
000 260 09 72 - shifter lens - complete - $266.40 (296.00 list)
001 821 49 51 - window button assy with safety switch - $51.30 (57.00 list)

Pls send and e-mail to joe@mbklassik.net or info@mbclassic.net with all your info and the items you would like to order.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Tks

Joe

Kris P.

Hi Joe, sorry but would have some additional parts that I'd like to be adding to the list.  Now that i can order them, the list seems to be longer by the day  ;D .  Additional parts that I would like to get are the following:

Prices I'll be waiting.....

1.  Glove box
2.  Shifter assembly (if possible not including the whole shifter itself)
3.  Fender liner (upper)
4.  Fender liner lower (i reckon this is metal)
5.  Harness for djet 280
6.  instrument cluster( if possible tach only would be good)
7.  Plastic/urethane Bushing for the accelerator (where ball linkage attaches to at the top of the intake manifold of the djet, they are worn out)
8.  Accelerator rod  ball bushing that holds it in place at the engine firewall where the spring pushes against from the rod (lost in during my engine rebuild).
9.  THe rectangular rubber part  in between the two accelerator rod parts (seen on top of the intake manifold when you are looking at the accelarator rod and linkages) that is seen being as the damper of those two parts.

Thats it....for now ;D

Thanks joe in advance for the patience!

Kris P.

GLOVE BOX NLA!!!! NOoooooo!  >:(  Dang! I have to find on of those...  ANyways, hope the other parts in the accelarator you can get. 

As for the shipping, if its gonna be around $50 to 60 dollars from the there to Manila, might as well get them and send it here directly to manila to save on time.

Hoping for your reply.

Thanks.

jbrasile

Hi Kris,

1)Glove box - NLA, sorry...
2) Shifter lens - 000 260 09 72 - $266.40
3) Fender liner upper - pls clarify
4) Fender liner lower - pls clarify - would this be the vertical plastic cover under the fender behind the front wheels?
5)  Harness for d-jet 280 - need VIN # to check availability
6) Instrument cluster - I can quote you just the tach, is that it?
7) Plastic/urethane Bushing for the accelerator (where ball linkage attaches to at the top of the intake manifold of the djet, they are worn out) - 115 072 04 50 x 4 or 6 - will advise price - see image below and confirm if it is item 632

8) Accelerator rod  ball bushing that holds it in place at the engine firewall where the spring pushes against from the rod (lost in during my engine rebuild) - 109 301 00 51 - will advise price - see image below and confirm if it is item 83

9) THe rectangular rubber part  in between the two accelerator rod parts (seen on top of the intake manifold when you are looking at the accelarator rod and linkages) that is seen being as the damper of those two parts - 110 070 17 21 - will advise price - see image below an confirm if it is item 645

Tks,

Joe

jjb-w116-hu

hi Joe which is the shifter lens assembly? what does that include for 266$ ?
does this mean the whole lighting assembly underneath will also be new?

cheers james

jbrasile

James,

P/n 000 260 09 72 is basically the complete shifter indicator.

See picture below, item 165

Tks,

Joe