News:

The ORG - No back-slapping boys club!

Main Menu

A little more progress.

Started by mirafioriman, 16 December 2007, 03:16 PM

mirafioriman

Hello again,

Recently I have made a little more progress on the 6.3 and 6.9. On the 6.3 I have removed the rear sill section and next weekend will hopefully have the new section fitted. pics here: www.dropshots.com/300selman

On the 6.9 I have added some more coats of lacquer to the wood from the dash. pics here: www.dropshots.com/mirafioriman

I'm off work from Friday onwards, so hope to make some significant progress ower the Christmas and New Year break.
I'm called Dave! I currently own: Mercedes W116 450 SEL 6.9, Mercedes W109 300 SEL 6.3, Mercedes W126 420 SEL, Fiat 130 Berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta and a Citroen Xantia.

WGB

Great work.

It's hard to believe how bad some of these cars can get and how much work you are doing.

What a wonderful chronicle of your hard work.

Bill

oscar

Mirafioriman, I've been eager to get broadband on again so I can see your albums again.  I haven't seen the 6.9 since around the time you got it.  OMG I can't believe you took that project on, i forgot how bad it was.  The 6.3's one thing.  Fantastic work your doing and like Bill said, a wonderful chronicle of the time and effort put in.  But I'm amazed you'll be bringing the 6.9 back to life again and cheering you on at the same time.  Talk about balls of steel.  Good luck to you. 
1973 350SE, my first & fave

500eguy

sounds like all is going well!:)