News:

The Org - Serving W116 Enthusiasts since 2004!

Main Menu

Some pics of your garage?

Started by carl888, 16 January 2011, 06:40 AM

Casey

Just a couple more pictures from moving the rest of my old garage this weekend.  At this point I just have a few odds and ends I can move in my car and some cleanup to do at the old place, and then it's a done deal.  I got another car squeezed into the back room already, as I didn't anticipate the problem that I couldn't fit two W116's parallel parked in front of the storage rooms as I could with the W123's.  I'll need to get some wheel dollies to make that possible.  Hoping to have the chassis in a state of dismantlement completed by the time the 6.9 arrives from California later this month, and the shell hauled away to the scrapyard to make more room.  I'll get some better pictures once I get everything better organized and some significant progress made, but will probably start a new thread specifically for the new garage instead of spamming up this one so much. ;)

gingerkid

Sweet looking garage.  how many mercs can you fit in there?

John, what wheels are on the bronze color w116 euro?

Squiggle Dog

Amazing garages, Nathan and John! Casey, your new garage is very spacious, and you could definitely run a business out of it. I can imagine the seat room having rows of bucket seats set up in front of a big screen television.
Stop paying for animal cruelty and slaughter. Go vegan! [url="https://challenge22.com/"]https://challenge22.com/[/url]

1967 W110 Universal Wagon, Euro, Turbo Diesel, Tail Fins, 4 Speed Manual Column Shift, A/C
1980 W116 300SD Turbo Diesel, DB479 Walnut Brown, Sunroof, Heated Seats, 350,000+

john6007

Quotewhat wheels are on the bronze color w116 euro?

16 inch Mercedes rims on the Aussie spec 6.9 (details are in my file)

QuoteSweet looking garage.  how many mercs can you fit in there

4 in there now, but this shot shows some of the serious stuff, ie pool table, dart board & beer fridge is out of view. I rent out some space and it's pretty full at the moment, 4 aircraft, 6 cars, 1 Ducati & some w116 parts.

This is a photo with 3 aircraft and 3 mercedes.

79 - 450SEL 6.9 #5628 &  #6466, 92 - 300CE-24, 98 - MX-5, 89 - Ducati 906 Paso

hi ho

Damn, I shoulda painted my concrete pad before I put the cars on it!
Nathan and John's floors look great. These "MercHomes" are awesome...   

Casey, yours looks huge - how much floorspace?

Casey

Quote from: hi ho on 09 April 2013, 01:19 AM
Casey, yours looks huge - how much floorspace?

About 4000 square feet, but that's including all the rooms, which cut into the usability for car storage.  At first I was thinking of subletting some space out but I don't think that's going to happen now that I see how the cars fit.

john6007

QuoteDamn, I shoulda painted my concrete pad before I put the cars on it!

The photos make it look good, my floor is 10 yrs old and has a few cracks and marks. It is much better painted though.

Here are some 116's with their cousins.

79 - 450SEL 6.9 #5628 &  #6466, 92 - 300CE-24, 98 - MX-5, 89 - Ducati 906 Paso

adamb

I am seriously envious. Where I live just one double garage will set you back around US$100K, or more.

gf

John 6007 that looks like the garage of some drug lord off a chuck norris movie! Love it. Spotted the window of a land rover in there?
I think you missed out in the photo the breifcases of money, white powder, M60s, m16s, ect

sannerud