News:

The ORG - No shonky business!

Main Menu

not w116 but some pics, im hooked!

Started by Yesmar, 19 May 2009, 10:54 AM

Yesmar

this guy jesse was AWESOME enough to grab a bunch of pics of me racing when our digi died,  Enjoy!   most fun you can have with your clothes on.

there is a bunch more too  ,   it was my first time  .... im addicted  ;D
- Ramsey

oscar

I sense a turboed 280S track car on the horizon  ;D

So what was the occasion and what sort of track was it or where was it?

Love that third shot down, almost a rear wheel off the ground 8)
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Yesmar

lol thank you. it was a euro import car show in a town called carlisle 30miles from me  every summer they have diff. car shows every other week.  iv been going to only this one every year for some time now. this is one of the only ones that they open the track for, the classic car show and what not no one really wants to do it, and they dont open it for the tuner car show (mostly bunch of immature drunk kids)  but for us they welcome and this is my first year with my s4 so ofcoarse i had to do it.  i

its an autocross track

time wise, i went the day before. and was watching for a long time(i would have done it then but went right after work, i work at night and i was dead tiered, didnt want to mess anything up due to sleep depravation) and watching all the other guys were getting 24-34 seconds, (22.8 was the record that day a little lotus) so being my first time i didnt know what to expect. my goal for the day was 30. well i got 31 on my first lap of my first turn! by the end i was getting low 26, i was proud of myself and most of all my car.

but i mean, what a RUSH!!!  im still speachless its hard to explain. im just waiting for the next one. i got a scca calender they have em about once a month  next one is june 7 , dont know if ill make it,  but i will deff be at the next one
- Ramsey

nathan

S4, the s is for sexual...pretty cool cars. when i was in germany a few years back, we were being driven in an s55 on the a/bahn, to be overtaken by an RS6 wagen- real sexual 6...ha ha, my take on it anyhow!
1979 116 6.9 #6436
2018 213 e63
2011 212 e63
2011 463 g55
2007 211 e500 wagen
1995 124 e320 cabriolet
1983 460 300gd
1981 123 280te