News:

The ORG - No back-slapping boys club!

Main Menu

lambo espada

Started by kolin, 03 June 2008, 02:36 AM

kolin

hey grantV, i hear you like lambo espada's.

Mforcer

Lamborghini Espada

I had to remind myself what these are. I know someone that used to have one of these and a Urraco.
Michael
1977 450SE [Brilliant Red]
2006 B200

kolin

i just wanted to tell grantV that i towed my buds lambo into his stting room so we could do a clutch removal

500eguy

haha, those are some pretty cool cars. Almost bought a uracco, but deal never panned out.

johnnyw116

the lamborghini jarama is also cool , last year i saw one in switserland the car was standing next to an house and it was not moved from its place for 20 years it was totally rusted and was not much left of the outside of the car and the owner absolute didnt wanted to sell it he said it must be keeped on that space and nowere else ! it was parked there by a beloved person who died 20 years ago more he didnt wanted to tell me , but that i can understand 
i think there are only a few hundred jarama's                 

regards : johnny  .                           
JohnnyW116
350SE 1974 861H
200D   1981 737H "Taxi"

kolin

Quote from: johnnyw116 on 05 June 2008, 05:04 PM
the lamborghini jarama is also cool , last year i saw one in switserland the car was standing next to an house and it was not moved from its place for 20 years it was totally rusted and was not much left of the outside of the car and the owner absolute didnt wanted to sell it he said it must be keeped on that space and nowere else ! it was parked there by a beloved person who died 20 years ago more he didnt wanted to tell me , but that i can understand 
i think there are only a few hundred jarama's                

regards : johnny  .                           
thats really sad, letting a lambo park out side in the rain and snow.
anyway, thats life i suppose, for every one that gets wasted makes the remaing worth more.
hey wheres GrantV???????????
he's keen on lambos's i presume

John Hubertz

Jaramas are the BOMB

Ferrari 400 copied many features:

177 made, 335 HP, V12 RWD~!

Or here's a 380 hp factory rally car - my fave for the big lights on the front

John Hubertz
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
(Hunter S. Thompson) 

1977 450SEL (Max Headroom)
[img width=68 height=73][url="http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/fullhappyfish/max.jpg"]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/fullhappyfish/max.jpg[/url][/img]