For the R107 :

14" Bundts : 4 wheels with tyres
14" steelie : 1 wheel with tyre

For the W140 :

16" alloys : 5 wheels with tyres
plus additional 2 spare tyres without wheels

For the Ford XR3 :

13" steelies : 5 wheels, 3 with tyres, 2 without
13" Compomotive rallye wheels : 4 with tyres (very wide!)

So I have lots of wheels on cars, lots laying around.  Wife can't understand it. 

Ryan

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL

Brian Crump

OK - so I made a typo!!! :( :-[ :-[ ;
Is nothing sacred on this site? Oscar I mean cars!!!!!!!! Not cats. ::) ::)
Yes, by all means count yr marble collection - seems I might be loosing mine!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
BC
PS - I went to a dog show last night and while waiting to cross the road from the carpark to the showgrounds an elegant young lady (Mr Bateman would have approved  ;)) drove slowly past in her long wheel base S500 with large dog on back seat. The two people beside me were clearly in a hurry and muttered at her - who do you %&**ing Mercedes' drivers think you are? The $%^$#s think they own the road!!! 'We do, madam' I replied - it was such fun to see their faces!!!! :o :o :o
OK -so I'll be good!

s class

Ah, I've been taking this to seriously.  styria has seen where this has gone.  Frankly though I think I have more wheels than spark plugs.........

Right now I'm more proud of how little there is in my garage, rather than how much.  I've been doing a bit if spring cleaning because I couldn't move between the cars anymore.  I confess my garage had degenerated to such atrocities as things on top of cars.  But no more.  I've reformed. 

[color=blue]'76 6.9 Euro[/color], [color=red]'78 6.9 AMG[/color], '80 280SE, [color=brown]'74 350SE[/color], [color=black]'82 500SEL euro full hydro, '83 500SEL euro full hydro [/color], '81 500SL