News:

www.W116.org - The #1 resource for our W116! Established 2004

Main Menu

Excellent Web site for ML

Started by Brian Crump, 16 March 2007, 06:01 PM

Brian Crump

This website is full of information and an excellent investigation of the ML - not to everyone's liking but fun for some ...http://www.whnet.com/4x4/ I like tha layout and amount of information available on the site.
BC

oscar

Brian, it's a well put together site.  I got sidetracked of course, couldn't help but notice what looks like two 116's with and without ABS.  But it's a great site for the ML with hundreds of great links too (yes I looked at them all) ;D.  One of which I'm going to pinch and put in another thread.
I found the rally info very interesting.  There's so much info in there I'll have to bookmark it and get thru it slowly.
1973 350SE, my first & fave

Brian Crump

Oscar - I particularly liked the links, and the links to the links, and the links ad infinitum.....
That's how I spend sleep less nights - that's how I found my Silver Spirit......it just goes on and on....
BC

WGB

Rhanks Brian - I found this one a couple of years while looking for electronic information on my wife's ML 270 CDI. I was only being nosy as it's been a very reliable vehicle over nearly 5 years and 102,000 km apart from it's digestion of rear disc pads which plagues this model.

Bill