News:

Please add your location to your profile. It will help others to help you!

Main Menu

190E 2.3-16/ 2.5-16

Started by Grant V, 31 December 2010, 04:13 AM

Grant V

Gentlemen,
I am busy with a new project and I'm looking for the dog leg manual gearshift mechanism that was unique to these cars. Does anyone know of anyone who is breaking one of these models?
Grant
"You've bought another bloody car?!? We should have you committed!" he shrieked, storming out of the room

TJ 450

No, but I would expect that to be a difficult one to find. Perhaps one will surface in time.

Tim
1976 450SEL 6.9 1432
1969 300SEL 6.3 1394
2003 ML500

SELfor50

Quote from: Grant V on 31 December 2010, 04:13 AM
Gentlemen,
I am busy with a new project and I'm looking for the dog leg manual gearshift mechanism that was unique to these cars. Does anyone know of anyone who is breaking one of these models?
Grant

I do know a QLD fella off ozbenz who got a full box from the States.

However, if you are looking for something rare and unique, first call would be John Green @ MB Spares.  He can source most parts others can't.  Or may even have it in stock...  Worth asking.

Grant V

Good suggestion - thank you. I'll contact him
"You've bought another bloody car?!? We should have you committed!" he shrieked, storming out of the room

carl888

What a co-incidence.  I was here yesterday:

http://www.propel-auto.com/aboutus.html

And as I left I tripped over a 2.5-16 engine for sale, so I suspect they might have the rest.

If you contact them, you can ask for Steven and mention Carl the mad Australian referred you.

Regards,

Carl.